Skip to main content
Leave this page

We want to support you in tackling Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) in your communities. (For example – noise, pet nuisances, fly-tipping, etc.) We will give you advice and support to deal with any problems before they escalate.

Please contact us using the form below when you have concerns about ASB in your area. Remember to provide as much information as possible.

Below, we’ve outlined some key information about common complaints we receive. These may help you identify the steps you can take to resolve the situation, and when to progress the issue when you are unable to resolve it.

Remember: if there is an immediate emergency and you or anyone else are in danger, please call 999.

If the situation is not an emergency, but requires police advice and intervention, please call 101.

The list of circumstances opposite are criminal offences. You need to report any such incidents to the police immediately, and let them know if you have any concerns about your safety or the safety of anyone else. Once you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name. We will then be able to contact them, working with them and yourself to agree the next steps.

  • Arson
  • Domestic abuse
  • Drugs (Cuckooing, county lines, substance misuse, drug dealing, etc.)
  • Hate Related (Race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, etc.)
  • Physical violence
  • Sexual (Sex work, kerb crawling, trafficking and exploitation)
  • Verbal abuse (Harassment, threats, neighbourly disputes, etc.)

Antisocial Behaviour Reporting Form

Please provide as much detail as possible
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, mp4, mov.