By getting involved as a CCHA tenant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Give CCHA your views on the services you receive
- Influence decisions to improve services that are important to you
- Work with us to make changes in your community
- Gain new skills and share knowledge
Here’s a step-by-step guide explaining what happens when you tell us you’d like to get involved:
- Tell us what topics you’re interested in and how you would like to get involved by filling out our short form
- When the right topic comes up, we’ll invite you to get involved in a way that suits you!
- We’ll use your feedback and the experiences that you’ve shared with us to make changes
- We’ll let you know about the improvements we have made thanks to your feedback
- Our tenants will be happier, thanks to your help!
We know that it can be hard to find time to get involved so we have lots of different options for you to choose from. Some activities are quick and only take five minutes, while others might take longer or happen more often. The main thing is that you can get involved in a way that works best for you. There are a few examples below, but we can be really flexible. If you would like to be involved in a different way just let us know!
Give us your feedback via text or email
Join our service monitoring or improvement groups
Join one of our staff and tenant working groups and projects, based on a specific topic
- Chat with us face to face
- Come along to one of our drop-in surgeries
Take part in local community activities
We will keep you updated on new opportunities on your chosen topics.