We are committed to co-creating, with our tenants and communities, neighbourhoods that people want to live in. We want to provide quality services for our tenants, and to dedicate ourselves to continuous improvement.
#TogetherWeDo is the foundation upon which we build CCHA.
Our values which underpin all of our work with you are…
- We will ensure your voice as a tenant is heard, with your feedback being acted upon to improve our services.
- We will let our homes and set our rents/service charges fairly.
- We will provide a great repairs service and ensure that your home is safe.
- We will be visible and approachable in your neighbourhood.
- We will continue to be a Living Wage employer, seeking to work with contractors that also pay the Living Wage.
- We will use the Rooney Rule in our recruitment processes to level the playing field for our diverse communities, achieving a workforce that reflects the communities within which we work.
- We will ensure staff health and wellbeing is an organisational priority.